The new Hydroport 2.0 hydration pack is designed for the serious trail rider. When creating a day MTB pack the 3 boxes we needed to tick were; capacity, hydration, and comfort. The Hydroport 2.0 does just that.
Four individual zippered storage compartments make it easy to organise and store your gear. A separate zippered compartment for the 2 liter included bladder makes it easy for refills. Inside the 2 main compartments, there are additional pockets to organise your gear. On top of the bag is a small key pocket, so you never lose your keys. For transport or portage on the trail, there is a secure fit helmet harness pocket that keeps your helmet safe and secure when in transit.
Reflective strips aid in low light visibility, hip, and sternum belts help secure a tight fit when in use, a padded back helps with comfort and airflow, and an included rain cover is neatly integrated into the bottom of the pack.
• Ultra-Comfort™ back support for maximum airflow
• Pump holder and repair kit organiser pocket
• Waterproof phone pocket
• Expandable helmet compartment
• Detachable waist belt
• Integrated rain cover
• Individual reservoir compartment with 2 Litre hydration bladder
• Rear light mount
• 3M™ reflective tape for increased visibility
• Durable water-resistant 600D polyester construction
• Pack capacity: 20 Litre
• Hydration bladder capacity: 2 Litre
• Pack dimensions: 27 x 38 x 16.5cm
• Torso length: 38cm