A Trail Bike for Little Shredders
The Trail Junior Range is built for those budding little shredders that need a little more. A lightweight frame, suspension fork, and kids-specific geometry with low stand-over height make the Trail Junior range a contender for any trail.
Whether riding with their buddies or to school, kids want to have fun on their bicycles. And even though just riding a bicycle is good enough for most, we know small details can elevate the level of fun. With that in mind, we paid special attention to our spec choices. 2.6″ Vee Rubber Crown Gem tires add grip for confidence and, thanks to its wide profile, can be run at a lower psi, adding comfort and even more grip to rail berms. An air suspension fork offers 80mm travel and can be adjusted for your little shredder’s weight. Just like the pros do!
All of that will allow kids to ride faster and carry more momentum – luckily, we didn’t skimp on brakes. Hydraulic brakes, paired with 160mm rotors front and rear, wouldn’t be out of place on a grown-up bike, spec’d on the Junior Trail it means greater control on descents and stopping power when needed. Other neat touches include a 1x drivetrain, wider bars (relative for a kid’s bike), short stem, quick release seat clamp, comfortable saddle and grips and you have yourself a bike most adults wouldn’t mind swinging a leg over!
– Lightweight Machine Formed Aluminium Frame designed specifically for Juniors with updated geometry that allows riders to get the most out of this bike with its low stand-over height.
– Front Air Suspension with 80mm travel smoothes the ride.
– TR Junior Grips are designed to meet the needs of a young rider. A smaller diameter and softer compound mean a better grip.
– Single Ring Drivetrain is more efficient, simpler, and makes shifting through the gears easier for Juniors.
– Disc Brakes offer superior stopping power to V-Brakes and work in all weather conditions which makes them a great choice for any bike.
– Adjustable Seat Post allows for Juniors of different heights as they grow.
To cater to as many riders as possible, we offer the Junior Trail in 20″ and 24″ sizes, with color options for boys and girls in each size.
The Junior trail is covered by our legendary 5-year, multi-user warranty. All you have to do is register your Titan Racing bicycle directly after purchase and we will do the rest.